BetaStory V75
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm not here, but where? Mac.

4 posters

Go down

I'm not here, but where? Mac. Empty I'm not here, but where? Mac.

Post by Andre Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:18 am

This is and introduction. *Just incase-ies?*
My name is Andre and I'm a born and raised Hawaiin citizen and no I'm not white, but I'm only !% black. I used to run a couple of my own Maplestory servers (and yes I actually coded them and didn't get someone to do the server stuffs over team view), until I got a nasty message from Nexon saying that they'd sue me if I didn't shut down my server, so I sent them a picture of my middle finger as a response, and then they sent me a picture of hand cuffs and a check signed out to 100,000 dollars to the Nexon corporation.
I can't really actually "play" the server, but I can "imagine" I can because I have a mac. So I'll be an active annoying forum member until the server explodes from the awesomeness of my posts and I get banned, for some reason... Or until I fix my windows computer, but I like the other way better. I like to keep the comedy in my average day life and I'm easy going and really chill when I'm high on weed *hint*.

This is where I say thank you for reading my post because I think you actually care to what I actually have to say even though you're probably going to tell me "welcome to this server!" to keep your post count up.

P.s. No I'm not a weirdo that surfs around the internet, I'm a weirdo that happens to be the most popular guy at school. (I'm good at hiding it in real life)

K bye. No. Wait. Now. Hold on a sec. Okay now. No wait. Oka.No...Okay now.
Andre
Andre

Back to top Go down

I'm not here, but where? Mac. Empty Re: I'm not here, but where? Mac.

Post by [GM]128am Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:11 am

hey nice to me ya
[GM]128am
[GM]128am
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post by yan1991 Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:55 pm

until I got a nasty message from Nexon saying that they'd sue me if I didn't shut down my server, so I sent them a picture of my middle finger as a response, and then they sent me a picture of hand cuffs and a check signed out to 100,000 dollars to the Nexon corporation.

loooool
yan1991
yan1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealth Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:18 pm

That made my day.
Stealth
Stealth
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum