BetaStory V75
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

StarFury's Gm apply.

2 posters

Go down

StarFury's Gm apply. Empty StarFury's Gm apply.

Post by StarFury Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:04 am

Name:Karoliina

IGN: xStarFuryx

Where i live: Finland.

Time:+2 GMT

Hi, im applying to be gm because i want to help people in game and its fun to host events.I dont play alot. I play 2-6hours in a day. It alwas depens of day and what weather is outside.

What are your HOBBIES?
I play football.

Do you have experience GM(Game Master)
I have been gm on 3 servers. I dont remember private servers names and they got closed. :/ But ppl there said that i am good gm. Smile

Will you help other players with there problems?
Yes i will help people. If they have questions i answer them very clearly so they dont have to ask twice anything.

How long can you be on our server/ help other players?
I am almost all the time in this server when im on computer. And if the server is closed i be looking forums and chat box if someone has questions. If the server has a problem i try to fix it at my best.

Why should we choose you to experience the chance of being a GM?
Because i love to help people and i will help them as good as i can. If some one needs to go to a place like hunting ground 3 i warp him there because spinel doesnt warp there and portals not working. And im kind too. And i know alot of gm commands so if other gm doesnt know i can help him by telling him it.

Have you made your own private server before?
No i havent. I dont have to make own private server because i got this one.

Do you know how to use programs?
Yup. I use paint, PhotoShop and if we need to make a vide of server im good recorder and editer. And i can use hacks too. Awesome Face

Well thats all.

Ps. Post if there is some miss types cause im not wery good at english but good enough.

StarFury

Back to top Go down

StarFury's Gm apply. Empty Re: StarFury's Gm apply.

Post by [GM]128am Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:07 pm

nice app but put some color in it. just a suggestion XD
[GM]128am
[GM]128am
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum