BetaStory V75
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Justin's Gm app

2 posters

Go down

Justin's Gm app Empty Justin's Gm app

Post by corstin1 Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:19 pm

Name: Justin
About yourself:Im resposible, nice and am good at sovling situations , enjoy playing vedio games
Experience: I have been a Gm in quite a few servers (around 4-6) diffrent servers
Why you want to be a GM:I would like to be a Gm beacause i can help people and i enjoy helping people out . And beacause i enjoyed it in other servers.
How did you find out about Betastory?: From stealth in the nickms chat box
Ingame Name:DeadRising
How long can you be on for each day?: Roughly about 4+ hrs a day, except when i got homework and tests but will still be on for 2-4 hrs
How long have you been playing Maple for?: about 4-5 years
What can you do for the server?: I can help the server by keeping hackers out and help people solve problems and host events
Favorite Maplestory Class of the 7, (Mage, Rouge, Warrior, Archer, Pirate, Aran, Cygnus):Archer
Any extra things you would like to add: Im very trust worthy
Any contact information, Like email : justingoverno@hotmail.com

corstin1

Back to top Go down

Justin's Gm app Empty Re: Justin's Gm app

Post by Stealth Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:42 am

Which server were you a GM on, and why aren't you anymore?
Stealth
Stealth
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by corstin1 Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:15 pm

i was a Gm in Heartstory(it went down for a month not sure it will be back up) , Mapletails not sure how to say it but the server was deleted/sued or something like that, aquasoulms (the first sever i played) the server owner quit beacuse of university and what not, and a 2 more but i forget the names, one of those 2 the server never got big so i gave up my position as gm on it and the last one i was striped of my gm position due to me getting grounded for a month from all games so ya.

corstin1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum