BetaStory V75
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TrUsT's GM application xD

2 posters

Go down

TrUsT's GM application xD Empty TrUsT's GM application xD

Post by TrUsT Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:42 pm

name:Trustin

About yourself: My names Trustin, a unusual name that has alot of meaning. Im 14 and im a hard working person. if i do something,
i do it to the best oof my abilities. Im a people person and play video games often. I tried football but i was to small for that Awesome Face.
Yes i am small but i have a big heart. I love to help people no matter what. I also love the feeling of earning stuff. I have a older
brother name james Awesome Face, he 4 and hes a riot. My oarents seperated when i was young so i live with my dad. Hes amazing and
has helped me through my life. I have a little chihuahua named Turkey xD.. hes adorable.

Experience: I made a private server once called Crackel Ms.. it was v62 and got shut down because i needed a host and couldnt find 1.
Oh well Awesome Face.. i know how to host events (by running my small server Razz) i found all this out. ive played alot of maplestory private servers
over that past such as.. ChaosMs, DreamXDMs, and HoboMs. Ive never been a GM for somebody elses server, there loss Razz.. haha Jk.
And ive constructed a GM handbook thats really easy for me to use...( i basically took 3 handbooks, combined them, and made them
a handbook easy for me to use Awesome Face.)

Why you want to be a GM: Eventhought theres been multiple attempts from people to be a GM for this server. I want to be the
one to shine. I really have a itch to be a GM for a Server like this. Im always willing to help and will put forth all the effort i have
in me to help every person and make this a stable,safe,fun, and Amazing comunity.. not that it already is or anything Awesome Face, but
im always wanting to help. and will always be there if i am picked, or even if im not picked to be a GM.

How did you find out about BetaMS?: gtop100.com/maplestory XD

Ingame Name: TrUsT

How long can you be on for each day?: I can be on from 3-8 Mountain time Awesome Face and 1-8 on weekends.

How long have you been playing Maple for?: Well, when i was 10 i played withj my friend for a while. i quit.. then started playing again
for about 2 years..then started playing private servers, so about a grand total of 4 years! =)

What can you do for the server?: I can host an even anytime when necessary, i can fish out those cheaters, glitchers, and hackers.
Nothing in violation Of the BetaMS law get past me. And i will be a sturdy wing to the community always helping, and always being there
for any Player of this community xD.

Favorite Maplestory Class of the 7, I love being an archer. Regular cuz i love the look of holding a cool bow. I also love
raining down on monsters with arrows >Awesome Face haha.

Any extra things you would like to add: Umm.. i enjoy long walks on the beech, and hitch hiking hahaha Jk. i like
To draw alot. Im a very good drawer Smile (SWEAR)

Any contact information, Like email: I check my gmail account all the time (trustinmckee711@gmail.com), but sometimes
i go on my yahoo account (trustinmckee@yahoo.com) but look my up on aim, i do it from the celular device. Razz

TrUsT

Back to top Go down

TrUsT's GM application xD Empty Re: TrUsT's GM application xD

Post by [GM]128am Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:08 pm

nice app but can u code or anything like that?
[GM]128am
[GM]128am
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down