BetaStory V75
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Common's GM APP

4 posters

Go down

Common's GM APP Empty Common's GM APP

Post by Common Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:32 pm

Name : My name is Ethan.

About myself :My name is Ethan, I'm from Canada( No I don't talk like this " Eh. ") and I'm a male. I'm an outgoing guy that's willing to give others chances. I'm very social, and I'm talkative, and I don't mind answering other people's problems, unlike other stuck up people who only care about themselves. I'm the type of person to fight for what's right and I'll never blame you without evidence.

Experience: I was an event/community gm on KunaiMS but it's closed now, and the owner hasn't been on msn or anything. It's like he died, and the server just finished it's Beta testing. I had 2 weeks on that server, and it was the best. I know most of the codes now ( GM handbook ;D ) .

Why I want to be a GM: I want to be a GM because I think that I can help promote the server and make it more popular than ever. I can help a lot of the new players because I'm online every weekday @ 4:00-10:00pm. ( Pacific time ). On the weekends, I'm sometimes out, but mostly I'll be on from 10:00am-9:00 with occasional breaks ( Yes, I know you think that I have no life, and I have to agree. ). I also have proper grammar and you can understand me, at least.

How did I find out about BetaMS : I found out about BetaMS by my friend. I asked him to find a server because it's hard to find a low-rate server that's actually worth playing. I think that this server is amazing and deserves to be #1 because high rate servers get more votes due to the fact that people are lazy and can't grind.

My IGN : My ign is Common.

How Long Can I be on each day: I can be on for at least 4 hours a day, and maximum 6 hours on a weekday due to all the homework I have, and my brother who only uses the computer at night, oddly ( He skips school and sleeps all day sometimes... well I can't blame him, he's always up till 5. in the morning. ).

How Long Have you been playing Maple for: I've been playing maple for quite some time. I'm sorry I can't give you the approximate time ( It's been so long. D; ), but it's definitely over 3 months. I'm guessing about 2 years now, since I started in June 2008, I believe ( My cousin showed me MapleStory on his birthday. o__o ). It's hard to believe I haven't gotten over MapleStory yet. It's fun in such a way that's indescribable.

What can I do for this server: I can get more people to play and I can host events daily. I can also catch hackers because I enjoy stalking other people to see what they're up to, and on KunaiMS ( the last server I was a gm in ) I ended up banning quite a few of hackers that bypassed the autoban.I can also do basic coding. ( NPC )I'm willing to learn how to code.

My Favourite Class in MapleStory: That has got to be a bandit. I liked the idea of where you get haste, but I dislike sins because they spam one move for most of the levels. Bandits can do good damage, has a wide variety of moves, and it just seems like a fast pace class due to the haste.

Extra : Hockey is my favourite sport, and I dislike soccer because I find it quite boring to watch. I dislike playing soccer because well, I always get slide checked and owned by the smaller guys. I like hockey because it involves skill, and balance and speed. It's hard enough getting the puck past the goalies, but having to dodge people trying to knock you down is even harder.I prefer playing as a left winger because I'm not good at winning face offs and I suck at the right side ( ever since I was a kid I believe the right side was the cursed side o__o ), and I'm left handed in hockey, but not in writing, eating , etc.

Contact me : My email is itsethanx3@hotmail.com, I have MSN and AIM, but I hardly ever go on aim. Feel free to add me on msn, or send me an email. ;D

Last edited by Common on Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:34 pm; edited 2 times in total

Common
Intern
Intern

Back to top Go down

Common's GM APP Empty Re: Common's GM APP

Post by [GM]128am Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:09 pm

nice app good luck
[GM]128am
[GM]128am
Gamemaster
Gamemaster