BetaStory V75
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some bugs, [Format used]

Go down

Some bugs, [Format used] Empty Some bugs, [Format used]

Post by Camily Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:35 am

Well, since no-one uses the format, I thought it might be handy to use it for the buygs i know.

Type In-Game:
Circumstance: I Job Advanced, After every Job Advance there is a AP reset (quite annoying actually). After using @luk (or something like that) it gives Negative Exp.:
What happened?: I got negative Exp Because of the Job Advance
Additional information: I'm not sure about it, it's just an option. But it might fix it after you delete the AP reset after every Job Advance:

Type In-Game:
Circumstance When warping, you get to a map, when you're there (falling to the ground) the screen flashes and you get warped again. so basically it's a double warp:
What happened?: look at the above
Additional information: There is not really anything I would like to add here, it's not annoying, but it's not nice either..

Type Forum:
Circumstance (How did it happen): While posting this topic
What happened?: I previewed the topic and the Color didn't work. i took a better look at your format and saw the error lol. It's supposed to be this (added the right format below)
Additional information: Nothing.

Code:
[color=lightblue][b]Type (Forum, In-Game, Website):[/b][/color]
[color=lightblue][b]Circumstance (How did it happen):[/b][/color]
[color=lightblue][b]What happened?:[/b][/color]
[color=lightblue][b]Additional information:[/b][/color]

color=lightblue]Type In-Game:[/color]
Circumstance (How did it happen): I tried to change my look, but KIN didn't let me..
What happened?: I clicked KIN, the NPC Chat popped up and i Chose an option. Then nothing popped up so i chose another option, again nothing happened. i tried all other options, but nothing happened
Additional information:Nothing special, it would just be handy if you fixed it..xD

Last edited by Camily on Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:47 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : More Bugs Found.)

Camily
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down