BetaStory V75
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

128am's gm app

Go down

Should Joe be GM?

128am's  gm app I_vote_lcap100%128am's  gm app I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]
128am's  gm app I_vote_lcap0%128am's  gm app I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
128am's  gm app I_vote_lcap0%128am's  gm app I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 1

Poll closed

128am's  gm app Empty 128am's gm app

Post by [GM]128am Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:38 pm

Name: Joe

About yourself: well I live in Pennsylvania, USA and I’m a nice and compassionate person who loves to maple. Some things I like to do is do karate, watch anime, play the piano, andof course play maplestory.XD I’m someone who people can talk about their problems with me or if they just want some one to talk to.

Experiences: I ‘ve been playing maple story for about 3 years now and started playing private servers about 2 years ago when my friends told me about it so I have a pretty decent experience about private servers. The servers that I’ve played where Desums, Legendms, sofriendms,bankaistory, andmsnick( old and current one).

Why do you want to be gm: I want to be gm because I want to help and maintain the server. I could hold event for players from time to time if they are bored like hide-and-seek, OX quiz, Jump quest, ect.I also want to be gm because I want to help players with the server if they are new like showing them around and teaching them about the npcs.

How did you find BetaStory: well stealth is a gm in msnick and made this server and told us about it.XD

Ingame Name: 128am

How long can you be on each day: I can be on 3-5 hours on school days and 5-7 hours on weekends and when I have a day off from school.

How long have you been playing MapleStory for: I have been playing gms for about 3 years and started to play private servers for about 2 years.

What can you do for the server: I can host events for players like hide-and-seek, Ox quiz, jump quests, ect. I can also hunt down ppl who are hacking if auto ban dosnt catch them and bann ppl who are harassing players, being discriminating,or using obbusive language.

Favorite class of Maple story: kinda hard to pick but I would say rouge because of their triple throw.

Any extra things you would like to add: I take my job seriously and responsively and will always help the players and the server in the best possible way I can.

Any contact information, Like email: joe125am@hotmail.com

Thanks for reading my app XD
[GM]128am
[GM]128am
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum