BetaStory V75
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Holly's GM App

3 posters

Go down

Holly's GM App Empty Holly's GM App

Post by holly Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:37 pm

Name:Holly

About yourself: Fun, Happy, Funny, Caring, and did i mention fun? Awesome Face

Experience:Ive been on over 15 servers like EternalMs, NightSoulMs, LoveStory, NoobMs, EfficientArts(gm), EricMs(gm), iTunestory, KazualMs, CoolingStory, VoltageStory, NadavStory and a lot more that i forgot :B

Why you want to be a GM: I want to be a GM because if i had the powers, I would help others on the game.

How did you find out about Betastory?: Through Youtube

Ingame Name: Holly
How long can you be on for each day?: On weekdays maybe an hour or 2 and on weekends maybe 1-5 hours.

How long have you been playing Maple for?: I started playing Maple about 2 and a half years ago but i didnt start playing pirvate servers until summer of '09
What can you do for the server?: I can help players around like guide them and introduce them around the server.

Favorite Maplestory Class of the 7, (Mage, Rouge, Warrior, Archer, Pirate, Aran, Cygnus): My favorite is probably Rouge and specifically NL because dmg is good and i can do triple throw with shadow partner so thats 6 hits. I also like Dark Knight because i can do Roar and dragon fury and dmg is high also.

Any extra things you would like to add: I can type pretty fast and i speak proper english but i do use slang in the game. I would like to be a lv3 gm or higher if possible.

Any contact information, Like email: my email is hollypoon69@gmail.com :]

holly

Back to top Go down

Holly's GM App Empty Re: Holly's GM App

Post by [GM]Beanie Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:24 pm

Add Some colors like go to The accepted Session and press Kawatashi's GM application and look how he did it Razz

Although it's okay but I tihnk it could be a Bit better
[GM]Beanie
[GM]Beanie
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

https://betastory.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Holly's GM App Empty Re: Holly's GM App

Post by [GM]128am Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:07 pm

its good but u should put more work into it

Good luck XD
[GM]128am