BetaStory V75
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Example] Beanie's GM APP

3 posters

Go down

[Example] Beanie's GM APP Empty [Example] Beanie's GM APP

Post by [GM]Beanie Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:07 pm

Name : Chao, Drake

Age : I'm 17 years old right now. My birthday was at January the 6th.

About yourself : I like to eat Four Seedweed Noodles, but I don't know if any of you guys like it! I've been playing Betastory from the day it was released but if it shuts down I would be sad. [Example] Beanie's GM APP Icon_cry
You could say that my grammar sucks because you've seen my writting in the game.

Experience : I had been a GM 4 times in my entire life! The First time was in SnailMS v.55, second one was AvatarStory v.55, and VoidMS v.62. After SnailMS was v62, I wasn't GM anymore, so I was sad, then I moved on to AvatarStory but once the server shutted down the admin didn't want me anymore. Sad VoidMS demoted me 'cause they think I needed to Experience more as a GM.....
So I didn't play maplestory for awhile untill I found MSnick and became a GM, then I moved on the Betastory!

Why you want to be GM? : I want to be GM because I really like helping people and I learned to code abit after I was GM at MSnick. I host alot of events but not that much and I'm too tired to do an event because not much people listen to what the GMs are saying.

How did you find out about Betastory?: I found betastory from the awesome owner Stealth from MSNick. Also I found Betastory from Stealths Xat Chat name.

Ingame Name: As you might know my normal account called Beanie but my legit character is called Shock, also I have another character called Storm. [Example] Beanie's GM APP Fresse

How long can you be on for each day?: 100% Active Saturday, 50% Active on Sunday, Tuesday 20% Active, Other Days 70% Active. But I play like atleast 4 or more hours.

How long have you been playing Maple for?: I have been mapling since I was 2007 - 2009. But I have experienced Maplestory Private servers for about I don't know 1 year or so.

What can you do for the server?: Well as I said at the top, I could Code and help people alot! But I don't really like hosting events because people don't listen to what the GM wants to say.

Favorite Maplestory Class of the 7, (Mage, Rouge, Warrior, Archer, Pirate, Aran, Cygnus): Is every job because every job is good. Smile That is why Maplestory made those jobs!

Any extra things you would like to add: Nope theres nothing I would like to add because I already said everything on top. Smile

Any contact information, Like email: My contact email is adin.gr@hotmail.com and my Facebook account is my email. *Thought Bubble*
Of course you know my email is my facebook account xD.

Last edited by [GM]Beanie on Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:33 am; edited 1 time in total
[GM]Beanie
[GM]Beanie
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

https://betastory.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

[Example] Beanie's GM APP Empty Re: [Example] Beanie's GM APP

Post by [GM]128am Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:20 pm

lol nice Xd
[GM]128am
[GM]128am