BetaStory V75
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Gm Application (UnkownHero,Cory)

3 posters

Go down

My Gm Application (UnkownHero,Cory) Empty My Gm Application (UnkownHero,Cory)

Post by msnrules Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:21 am

Name: Governo, Cory

Age: Im 12 years old now. My birthday is on June the 6th. Awesome Face

About yourself: Im a highly intelligent kid I am quirky and nice. I like to help people especially my friends as well as people I barely know. I like to hang out with people and get to know them very well.

Experience: I was a gm once but it didnt really last that long since it was shut down due to barley any players. I have read most gm hand books and know how the commands work. I played a couple of servers that had some really mean gms that weren't even helping. If i do become a gm i would definetly help people who need help no matter what I wa doing.

Why do you want to be a GM?: I would like to be a GM because I love to help people and socialize. I have always wanted to host an event but I never had the capability to even when i was a GM. I'm pretty sure i would be an awsome GM I would be sure to keep all players happy at all times.

How did you find out about Betastory: I found this server through my brother. Who still helps and plays this server.

Ingame Name:Not many of you know my only ingame name is UnkownHero and if I am to create a new one or change main characters I would be sure to tell people.

How long can you be on each day: I have been an active character for al servers that I played I am almost always on week days (depending on homework) and I am always on Saturdays and 95% of the time on Sundays. On avergage each day I play M.s. around 4 hours.

What can you do for this server? : Like I said earlier I would be sure to help everyone out no matter what I was doing. I would also be glad to get into coding i am able grasp on to thing quite quickly.

Favorite Maplestory Class of the 7, (Mage, Rouge, Warrior, Archer, Pirate, Aran, Cygnus): Well I like all classes so its hard to single out just one but the one that i am the most would be a BowMaster. I am not a big fan of pirates.

Any extra things you would like to add: Umm I think i said it all at the top but I wou just like to say that I help people if I am a GM or not.

Any contact information, Like email: Umm My email is cory_dog_@hotmail.com and i do hae a facebook and my username is well my name witch is posted at the top.
Bye And thanks for reading ~Cory[/center]

msnrules

Back to top Go down

My Gm Application (UnkownHero,Cory) Empty Re: My Gm Application (UnkownHero,Cory)

Post by Stealth Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:46 am

Try learning coding on your first, either by reading tutorials, or trying to make an NPC at least.
Stealth
Stealth
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

My Gm Application (UnkownHero,Cory) Empty Re: My Gm Application (UnkownHero,Cory)

Post by msnrules Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:30 am

Umm i will try my best to learn and i will msg u wen i have

msnrules

Back to top Go down

Post by msnrules Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:31 am

what kind of npc would u want me to make?

msnrules

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealth Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:19 am

Anything is fine, I just wanna see how you code.
Stealth
Stealth
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]128am Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:00 am

nice put more color into itXD
[GM]128am
[GM]128am
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down