BetaStory V75
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IamGoods GM application

+2
Ello
IamGood
6 posters

Go down

IamGoods GM application Empty IamGoods GM application

Post by IamGood Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:38 pm

Name:
Matt (Don't wanna reveal last name)

About yourself:

Well, I'm 14, I live in Sweden. I still go to school (yeah it sucks). I enjoy playing on the computer.I like to do sport, especially basketball and soccer. I fell into gaming when I was like 10 years old. Fortunately (or unfortunately) My gaming habit stayed with me , and I'm still playing Maplestory, I hate school, and barely do the homeworks, but I get got grades! Awesome Face

Experience:

Wow, gosh... I have been GM in many servers I don't know where to start.

I do not wish to write all the servers but I think it was about 30 servers. The reason why I don't want to metion some is because 3-4 of them are forgotten(I can't remember the name) and many of them wish to remain unknown due to limited players. That means that they don't want any more players.

L33tStory v.62

This server was ok. I didn't stay here long because me and the owner got into a little fight but I was still made a GM there.

IGN: IamGood but this was a year ago, so my name was L.

GrafityMS

I stayed for 2 weeks on this server due to the fact that nexon was comming by the chatbox. After a while the owner gave up and shut everything down..

Global MapleStory

After PlushieMS I took some timeoff of private servers to try and play the real MapleStory again. Sadly after a couple of weeks I was bored withi t again. xD I had to try out the Arans. I guess it's just the slow leveling or something.

Rainbowstory

These are oneof the 3 servers I made, this one however was the most successfull,people enjoys it and still play. Site for proof: http://rainbowstory.sytes.net/ I'm still main owner there.

MorShineStory/BrokenStory v.62 / v.75 for a couple of days

MorShineStory, formerly known as BrokenStory or DawnMS or DentistMS, was the most recent private server I was a GM in. It was ok for the first few weeks and then the owner started to get on my nerves. I did all the helping players and fixing some scripts for him and I never got a thank you. It really started to make me mad. So then I quit for awhile. He eventually said he was sorry and I went back. Then a couple weeks into the new start of the server two other GMs started getting mad at the owner and they left. I knew then that the server would fall because with out those two GMs the server was nothing. (They hosted a lot of events for the players.) Then the server fell and I left.

Why you want to be a GM:
GM to me means that you have a duty to watch over the game and make sure to keep it safe, secure, and most important fun. If a server isn't fun then there is no point in playing it. With power comes great responsibility. I am willing to take on this great responsibility to help our fellow maplers. If I should fail my responsibilities then do what ever you think is necessary. I will help everyone. I helped normal players even when I was a normal player. Like I said before I enjoy helping people with their problems. I want help this server because I love helping people and I want to see this server reach the top. I love listening to other people's problems and trying to help them (Dr.Phil). I'm not as good as him though. I want to become a GM because i now that i can help this server very much. Im very good with players and I have a big experience on being a GM. I can be on alot and im not a noob GM that gives out stuff to my friends or something like that. I also like to host events, like T/F,H&S and JQ. If there is a fight between 2 players i would handle the situation the best i could, first I would discuss the problem with them single. Then I will put them somewhere so they can work it out, and if it continues I will jail them so they can think about it and hopefully they would work it out. I never abuse my powers, I never fool around with players I usually go and help players and look for hackers. I would also post a screenshot on the forums so everyone can see, before I do anything.

How did you find out about Betastory?:
I found it while browsing around at gtop100, and I fell inlove <3. LOL!

Ingame Name:
IamGood

How long can you be on for each day?:
3 hours ATLEAST everyday I can be on more, but this is my last year of school before going to high school.

How long have you been playing Maple for?:
Since 2005, the beta.

What can you do for the server?:
I can code a little bit, I'm very handy when it comes to errors, I can correct most of the NPC errors, I can help with simple compile errors, I know nearly all bat errors because I've experienced alot of bat errors when I was owning a server. I can host every event there is plus some I made up, I'll demonstrate them later.

Favorite Maplestory Class of the 7, (Mage, Rouge, Warrior, Archer, Pirate, Aran, Cygnus):

Evan, even though it isn't on the list, they are very overpowered, and I have a level 27 Evan with 270m mesos Smile

Any extra things you would like to add:

No thanks Awesome Face

Any contact information, Like email:
matt_lul@hotmail.com

Sorry for the lack of colour, but I think colour in a app is kinda fruity.

IamGood

Back to top Go down

IamGoods GM application Empty Re: IamGoods GM application

Post by Ello Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:49 pm

Woah. Not just this app, but your experience as a GM in so many popular servers. That is just 100% quality work. Not to mention that you own your own v83 server. You also know how to script and etc. You have my approval 100%. Hope you not only get the GM position, but hopefully an admin or Co. Owner. Also if you do get accepted, please try and help us become v.83. That would be really nice.

P.S. Stealth, he looks overly qualified. Highly think about making him a GM/Admin/Coder/etc.
Ello
Ello
Intern
Intern

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]128am Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:55 pm

lol ello admin and coowner are filled and most ppl start off as interns.

btw very nice app i hope u get the gmpostition
[GM]128am
[GM]128am
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ello Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:58 pm

[GM]128am wrote:lol ello admin and coowner are filled and most ppl start off as interns.

btw very nice app i hope u get the gmpostition
lol but look at his experience.
He should be a GM/Coder in that case.
Lol but you have my vote on being whatever Stealth chooses you to be. Awesome Face
Good Luck^^
Ello
Ello
Intern
Intern

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]Beanie Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:36 pm

96%| If you had added colors to the words you would've got about 99% from me. Also your GM application is all good. Good luck!~
[GM]Beanie
[GM]Beanie
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

https://betastory.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirate King Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:20 am

Wow , Your GM Application Is Very Good. I 100% Think
That He Should Be A Admin/Coder
Pirate King
Pirate King
New Life
New Life

Back to top Go down

Post by IamGood Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:25 am

Thanks for the positive comments coming from you all Smile
FYI: I hate coding... I'm still working on my v.83 repack(I'm at char select right now).

IamGood

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirate King Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:09 am

Wow Great !
Hoping To See The V83 Repack . ;D
Pirate King
Pirate King
New Life
New Life

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealth Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:51 pm

I was contemplating just turning us into V83... But yeah... That's a bit too much work for me atm. I've got a lot on my plate. But yeah, I like your app. I'd like to see some examples of things you've scripted, as errors are very minimal to me.
Stealth
Stealth
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down