BetaStory V75
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saber's GM Application =D

3 posters

Go down

should i be a gm?? i make it simple a yes o a no.. ^^ plz vote!!

Saber's GM Application =D I_vote_lcap78%Saber's GM Application =D I_vote_rcap 78% 
[ 7 ]
Saber's GM Application =D I_vote_lcap22%Saber's GM Application =D I_vote_rcap 22% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

Saber's GM Application =D Empty Saber's GM Application =D

Post by Saber Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:11 pm

here it goes..

Name: nicky

experience: i have been gm before for a few servers.. well...quite a lot until i found stealth and wanted to be gm for his server..well..this server attracted me to come try and play...so i basically have some knowledge and experience in helping players out..banning the hackers..chit chat with people at fm..xD and also hosting event i like the most!! ^^

ign: saber

what attracts me to this server: well.. this is cause this server is new and i wanna start off new.. and it's cause i met stealth...well,chat i mean at xat and he says bout his server so i decided to join and wanted to make his server one of the most popular one like in gtop100 and others..oh ya!! never to forget beanie!! gm beanie is a great guy!! damn.... i can tell u that gm beanie is the best gm i ever had,not to say i trying to complimenting him to become a gm..but it's true^^ i would love to play with gm beanie a lot..well after i get my account back since it was deleted.. =( i hope stealth would restore it back plz.. ^^
what i wanna do if i become a gm: ok.. i would love to help people out.. like warp them away from stucked maps....ermm...help them out with all sorts of their problem..hmm....i would love to host event.. well.. i love events the most though!! hehe..i would like to make friends with all the players and help them the best i can..anything else that i was handed a responsibility of a gm i would do it the best i can.. ^^

hmmmm...what else....

etc: ok ok.. ermm.. i would like to be a gm in this server cause i'm a malaysian so means my time is quite a bit diffirent with others so means to say if they are players like around my country who are playing and in need of help i can be of their assistance.. haha...i can play whenever i want...well.. since i am so addicted to maple and to this server.... i think i would stick to it like for hours...hehe...okie..thats all for now.. plz vote for me and if you would like me to add anything plz tell me.. i will try my best to add on!! ^^

Last edited by Saber on Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Saber
Saber
New Life
New Life

Back to top Go down

Saber's GM Application =D Empty Re: Saber's GM Application =D

Post by [GM]Beanie Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:19 pm

Saber wrote:
never to forget beanie!! gm beanie is a great guy!! damn.... i can tell u that gm beanie is the best gm i ever had,not to say i trying to complimenting him to become a gm..but it's true^^ i would love to play with gm beanie a lot..

hahaha Thanks Smile
[GM]Beanie
[GM]Beanie
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

https://betastory.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealth Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:52 am

Not bad, but it could be better. Anything to show you're qualified?

Perhaps a little more organized as well...
Stealth
Stealth
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]Beanie Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:02 am

yah i was thinking the same way..
[GM]Beanie
[GM]Beanie
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Saber Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:14 pm

u mean like wat? wat kind of qualification? can gimme some examples?? ^^ plz and thank you !!
Saber
Saber
New Life
New Life

Back to top Go down

Post by Saber Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:15 pm

can gimme some examples? haha..like wat?? hehe..
Saber
Saber
New Life
New Life

Back to top Go down

Post by Saber Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:27 pm

ADD ONS Awesome Face

erm... let's see... well... i know english,bm,and different kinds of chinese dialects since i'm a chinese.. xD and i been playing maple for like... erm.. 6-8 years at most....honestly saying, i not much of a exploring type of person in maple so i don travel much in maple..onli just the usual maps where all maplers gather...erm... i have been an intern also which i don rely know wat it does but i tried to help as much people as i can...oh ya, i always searh hiddden street in case people needs my help and i always take hidden street as a bit of a reference to help other players..i'm not saying that i can be a perfect gm or something.. but i would definitely try my best to be at least a 'good' and reliable gm.. ^^ Awesome Face ... and the times i play is a bit different cause my time zone is a bit different..so if any1 around my time zone who are playing and needs help... i can be of thier assistance ^^ Awesome Face
Saber
Saber
New Life
New Life

Back to top Go down

Post by Saber Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:30 pm

oh ya!! haha..

whoever needs my help can contact through my e-mail as well.. my e-mail is tan_nicholas92@hotmail.com.. ^^

Last edited by Saber on Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Saber
Saber
New Life
New Life

Back to top Go down

Post by Saber Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:33 pm

hmmm...beanie and stealth what more to add? and ya.. i know i'm not a very organised person.. it's because.. i think and i write.. what's in my mind i just type it out.. sory.. ^^so it's a bit messy.. sory... Awesome Face
Saber
Saber
New Life
New Life

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]Beanie Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:37 pm

This is what we mean by Well Organized

Why would you like to be Gamemaster? : I would like to be gamemaster because I like to help people and blah blah blah.

What Experience do you have as being a Gamemaster? : I could code or stuff Smile I have been GM on AvatarStory and blah blah blah. I got demoted 'cause the server shutted down and I can't find it anymore

Dont change the color per every paragraph. That makes it Not Organized.....
[GM]Beanie
[GM]Beanie
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Saber Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:39 am

thx beanie for the advise ! ^^ Awesome Face
Saber
Saber
New Life