BetaStory V75
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camily's GM Application

3 posters

Go down

Should Camily Become GM?

Camily's GM Application I_vote_lcap80%Camily's GM Application I_vote_rcap 80% 
[ 4 ]
Camily's GM Application I_vote_lcap0%Camily's GM Application I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Camily's GM Application I_vote_lcap0%Camily's GM Application I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Camily's GM Application I_vote_lcap20%Camily's GM Application I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

Camily's GM Application Empty Camily's GM Application

Post by Camily Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:40 pm

Name: Camily
About yourself: I'm Camily, I'm a girl (hope you all noticed that:shock:). I love playing guitar, I'm really good at it xD lol, I sing too. I sport alot, I play field hockey, I snowboard, I sail and I surf. I like to try anything that is new or different, I'm always happy (as you might know =3) and very carring. I love problem solving LOL xD. Not lying about that xD. I live in the Netherlands (GMT +1). I don't live in a English speaking country, so my English won't be flawless, but I'm trying my best to improve it =].
Experience: I've been Gm in BeHappyMs (Unfortunately I got no proof of that, it shut down because the owner's parent's found out about it LOL) I had my own server long ago (MusicMs, my laptop went messed up so I shut it down). I was accepted as Gm at SoFriendsMs but it closed before they could make me GM.. I was Admin on several Little servers which are not even worth naming lol, i guess they didnt last more then a month or so.. I've been GM on MsNick eversince the reviving of the v62 server (last year spring or so?). I recently made an own server, but because of my router i could not publish it. I helped several people set up a Private server so i know everything about how irritating an error in source can be xD.
Why you want to be a GM: I think this server has potential and im looking forward to see how this works out, i want to help to push the server in the right direction and it's in my personality to help people and take care of them.
How did you find out about Betastory?: There was this guy, Hmmm i guess he's named Stealth, with a link in his name at the MsNick Chatbox, Shouting : "I made my own v75 private server, it's better then Nick's try it out".... xD Lol joking about that Stealth ;]. I saw you talking about your server so I became curious. I downloaded the client and logged in. It is indeed way more stable then Nick's. But there is always work that can be done, right? =]
Ingame Name: Camily (Surprising, Huh?)
How long can you be on for each day?: 3/6 hours a day, depends on my homework etc. In the weekends 5/10 (lol i play at night too since i need very few sleep and i always get bored of waiting to fall asleep xD).
How long have you been playing Maple for?: I guess about 3.5/ 4 Years now. I played Europe Maplestory first for about 1 year. Then i found out about privateservers. So i play private servers for about 2.5/3 years now
What can you do for the server?: I'm very helpful and careful, I know most of the commands, basic rules (every server has it's own special rules) and other things like that. I help people with the greatest patience (I dont think anyone of you guys has ever seen me angry, do you?). I can code, but im not Pro in it lol xD
Favorite Maplestory Class of the 7, (Mage, Rouge, Warrior, Archer, Pirate, Aran, Cygnus): Uhm, hard to choose, I always start with Rouge for the FJ and SP, then Fighter, for the Combo Attack, and then Archer i guess... I don't really like the fighting and so, i prefer talking with other players =]
Any extra things you would like to add: I always do thing for a 100%. I don't like doing things half and then quit. I try to comfort everyone and I always try to listen to what people have to say.
Any contact information, Like email: camilyy@live.nl, you won't be needing that lol, I'm m mostly online and if I'm not, then I'll be on the forums.

[Poll added]

Last edited by Camily on Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Camily
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Camily's GM Application Empty Re: Camily's GM Application

Post by [GM]Beanie Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:28 pm

Nice Application Camily Smile
Try adding like black to the other words that dont have color!! Smile
Although it's Perfect Smile
[GM]Beanie
[GM]Beanie
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

https://betastory.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Camily Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:03 am

[GM]Beanie wrote:Nice Application Camily Smile
Try adding like black to the other words that dont have color!! Smile
Although it's Perfect Smile

Thanks Beanie =]
I tried to change the answers to black, but for some reason i can't lol, probably because people already voted.
=]

Who answered the Juicy one? xD

Camily
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]Beanie Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:57 am

lol xD
[GM]Beanie
[GM]Beanie
Gamemaster